Homepage: http://discoverseoulpass.com (KOR, ENG, JPN, CHN(Simplified), CHN((Traditional))
Discover Seoul Pass App is available on Google Play Store, App Store.
The Discover Seoul Pass is a special tourism pass that allows entry to 21 amazing attractions in Seoul! The pass is the best way for tourists to visit and explore Seoul’s major tourist attractions. The Discover Seoul Pass is available in 24-hour and 48-hour cards. With just one card, tourists can visit 21 attractions, including Korea’s four grand palaces (Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, Changgyeonggung, and Deoksugung). Additional attractions can be visited at a discount with the Discover Seoul Pass! The card also functions as a transit card (Tmoney).
■ How to buy & exchange
1. The pass is activated for a designated period of time for you to visit each designated tourist attractions once.
2. Once the QR code reader processes your entry at a tourist attraction, an admission ticket will be issued that will allow you to enter the site for a designated period of time.
3. Once the QR code reader processes your entry at the tourist attraction, an admission ticket will be issued that will allow you to enter the site.
4. Once the designated period of time has passed since your first entry to an attraction, the pass will cease to function as an admission ticket.
※ For example, if the first ticket issued using the 24 hour pass takes place on July 1 at 10am, the pass will continue to work for visiting other designated attractions until July 2 at 9:59am.
5. You can top-up the Discover Seoul Pass as much as needed in order to pay for public transportation – subway, bus, taxi and more – with convenience.
※ Through the Discover Seoul Pass App, you can check on the list of attractions that you can visit, as well as the remaining time that you can visit them.
■ Where to buy & pick-up
– Incheon Airport : KEB Hana Bank currency exchange booths (4 locations), KEB Hana Bank branch (B1 level), CU convenience stores (3 locations)
– Seoul : Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center (purchases & refunds), the Hongdae branch of KEB Hana Bank, Namdaemun Community Lounge, Seoul City Tour Bus ticket booths (Gwanghwamun Dongwha Duty Free Shop or Dongdaemun Design Plaza DDP), Hongdae Tourist Information Center, Dongdaemun Tourist Information Center, Seoul Station Premium Travel Center, Seocho Tourist Information Center, Mapo Tourist Information Center, Myeong-dong Premium Lounge, Songdo Travel Center.
– Seoul Pass, One More Trip, Konest (Japanese, Chinese), Hanchao (Chinese)
○ Pass Pick Up Locations (for Online Orders)
– Incheon International Airport: International Taxi information Desk next to Gate 5 (East) / International Taxi information Desk next to Gate 8 (West)
– Gimpo International Airport: International Taxi information Desk
– Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
■ Free admission with pass(21)
– Historical Attractions : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Jongmyo Shrine, Seodaemun Prison History Museum
– Cultural Attractions : Samsung Museum of Art, Leeum, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Seoul, Museum Kimchikan, Simone Handbag Museum, Coreana Cosmetics Museum, TESEUM SEOUL Teddy Bear Theme Park
– Amusement of Seoul : Namsan Seoul Tower Observatory, MBC World, Trick Eye Museum, Grevin Museum Seoul, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum, HANBOKNAM, Seoul City Tour Bus (Traditional Culture Course only), SMTOWN@coexartiumN
■ Discounted with pass(14)
– Performance : JUMP, The Painters HERO, Jeongdong Theate, Fanta-Stick Musical, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center
– Experience : ARTEE Riders Club, Dynamic Maze, Seoul City Tour Bus courses (courses that depart from Gwanghwamun only), Kum Bak Yeon, Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island Seoul
– Shopping : DOOTA
– Service : SAFEX
Address | (04551) Seoul Tourism Organization, 9FL. 340, Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tel | +82-2-3788-0800
© COPYRIGHT 2018. SEOUL TOURISM ORGANIZATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.